- Douglas Trumbull: In Retrospect (March 2007). Highlights the career of special effects guru, Douglas Trumbull.
- CITYSPEAK Revisited (February 2012) Article about the first Blade Runner fanzine and its founder and editor, Sara Campbell.
- Keeping the Human in Humanism -- A Humanistic Perspective (February 2012) by C.A. Chicoine
- Philip Edward Alexy - CGI Animator (November 2015) Interview and mini-bio of CGI Animator, Philip Edward Alexy, for his work on the movie Casper.
- A Brief Exploration of the Origins of the Chipmunk Phenomenon With a focus on The Grasshoppers. (January 2016)
- The History of New England's Natural Bridge (June 2016) Compiled and edited by C.A. Chicoine
- A Brief History of Fort Massachusetts with an Emphasis on the Siege of 1746 (June 2017) Compiled, edited, and with an introduction by C.A. Chicoine
- Ghosts of the Chasm (November 2017) Further history of New England's Natural Bridge, compiled and edited by C.A. Chicoine
- The Origin of Our Community, Revisited, by C.A. Chicoine (September 2018) This article expresses the importance and significance of the historic site of Fort Massachusetts has to its surrounding communities.
- Benjamin Simonds: A Colonial Pioneer (October 2018) Researched, compiled, and edited by C.A. Chicoine | This article is about Benjamin Simonds, who started out as a soldier at Fort Massachusetts in 1745. He served in King George's War, the French and Indian War, and the American Revolutionary War. And he was an important figure in the original settlement and early history of Williamstown, Massachusetts.
- A Blimp Is Born: From Concept to Screen to Fandom ~ The Blade Runner Blimp (December 2018) Researched, compiled, and edited by C.A. Chicoine | In this article, I focus on the dirigible billboard––also referred to as the Blade Runner blimp, advertising blimp, Off-world blimp, mother-blimp, or simply, the blimp––from concept to construction. And I discuss its message and what it says about the portrayal of humanity in the dystopian vision of Blade Runner. And show how its influence was translated by the fans of this film through their art, words, and music.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)