Wednesday, December 23, 2009

UPDATE #1


Gray Locke ~ The Mystery of the Weeping Rocks

The days have been pretty amazing to me thus far. I have either sold or given away over fifty books to date, (mostly family and friends).

Books are available to view at area libraries, (North Adams Public Library and Berkshire Athenaeum), (Adams Free Library - soon).

Chapters Book Store in Pittsfield, MA has them in stock. I'm awaiting word from Papyri Books in North Adams, MA.

January 9, 2010 - the Book Launch takes place at Papyri Books in North Adams, MA at 7:PM. An introduction to the series and me reading some excerpts from the book.

A reading is being arranged for February 2010 at the North Adams Public Library.More on that at it is confirmed.

I've been working on the next book. Pretty exciting. I am hoping for it to be released by March 2010.

That's all for now.


Thrive!

~ Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment